MasterTune-HD is a Windows-based ECM reprogramming tool tailored specifically for use with 2001-2016 H-D motorcycles that utilize the diagnostic interface.
MasterTune-HD includes the following key features:
• Save and restore the original factory calibration
• Optional multi-vehicle interface
• Allows changing of factory speedometer calibration
• Preset limits to prevent adjusting values beyond reasonable settings
• Stores original and the last table saved edits so tuner can return to previous configuration
• Comparison functions quickly identify changed regions in tables
• Adjustment of front and rear cylinder spark advance
• Adjustment of front and rear cylinder volumetric efficiency
• Allows changing factory RPM limit
• Adjust for different fuel injector flow rates
• 2-D and 3-D graphing of tables to help visualize tuning maps
• Ability to print table graphs and table values
Note that MasterTune-HD can be licensed for programming use on either single or dual vehicles and the interface will ‘lock’ to the vehicle the first time it is used for programming.
DataMaster is a Windows-based easy-to-use data collection tool tailored specifically for use with 2001 and later Delphi-equipped Harley-Davidson® motorcycles that utilize the diagnostic interface.
VTune is a Windows-based easy-to-use VE table tuning tool tailored specifically for use with 2006 and later Delphi-equipped Harley-Davidson® motorcycles that are equipped with O2 sensors.
TTS Updater is now included with every version of MasterTune and will keep you up to date on all the latest releases from TTS.
Visit the MasterTune web site for more detailed information: